Why You should Take Better Care of Your Physical Health
|June 28, 2012||Posted by carrey under Fitness, Health, Tips|
In recent years the importance of physical health has really gone up. People are paying more and more attention to their looks and their health.
This article will discuss the importance of our health and why we should take more care of it.
Nowadays, people are more actively fighting against obesity and are trying to eat better. By definition, physical health is what one needs to do to keep oneself in optimum condition. It also includes monitoring minor illnesses and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Physical fitness has always been an integral part of people’s lives, but has recently taken an even higher importance with rising awareness about healthy lifestyle.
The history of physical health can be seen in physical fitness. Physical fitness has been around since the early times. The countries Egypt, Palestine and Syria always encouraged training and fitness even in the BC years, and the Persian Empire had rules pertaining to fitness with their army.
In China, Japan and India exercises were developed to keep the body fit and healthy– exercise is part of their daily work routine.
The current era for physical fitness included having muscle strength, endurance, and as well as good cardio respiratory strength.
Physical Health includes having cardiovascular flexibility, strength and endurance. It also entails having detailed knowledge about the appropriate type of foods to eat. And also about avoiding alcohol and drugs and the negative affects they have.
It’s also about medical care, treatment and how best to use medicines to benefit oneself. By having the appropriate knowledge about health, you will be able to monitor your body for vital signs and understand factors that harm your body. One will also be able to understand better the relationship between the appropriate nutrition and your body.
It will help you improve both physically and psychologically. Physically you will look good and mentally you will be stronger and healthier.
The biggest step for improving your physical health is, exercising thrice a week for about half an hour. This will help your blood circulation, prevent obesity, and will also help people with heart problems or cholesterol.
- Instead of using the elevator, use the stairs.
- Walk instead. Walking burns a lot of calories and is great exercise for the hips and the thighs.
- Get proper amount of sleep. 7-9 hours a night. This will heal your body and will also help you mentally.
- Look closely for signs your body gives you and don’t push it over the edge.
- Have breakfast regularly as it is the most important meal of the day, skipping breakfast can give you a lot of health problems.
- Eat healthy foods because you are what you eat. If you eat healthy your body will remain healthy. Have sugar, alcohol, caffeine and salt in moderation because all four of these things have bad effects on your health.
- 17 Reasons Why Sex is Good for Your Health
- The Simple Skin Care Guide Every Girl (and Even Guy) Must Read